Friday, March 9, 2012

Yo Gabba Bath Buddies count Much Fun in the Tub


Yo Gabba Bath Buddies (21 count)
  • 21 Nifty pieces, including all the Yo Gabba Gabba characters.
  • Yo Gabba Gabba Bath Buddies.
  • Ages 3 years and up.
  • Bath Buddies are foam "stickers" that stick to the bath tub and can be used again and again.
  • Big Bath Time Fun!
  • These do not stick to the bathtub! Very cute pieces and includes more than just the Yo Gabba Gabba characters. But my son was furious that they would not stick to the wall of the tub! Tile just like in the photo! The pieces seem too thick and heavy to stick. We have a lot of similar foam bath pieces that stick to the tiles fine but they are not as thick as these. Very disappointing.
    My two year old loves it I got this as an add on to make the $25.
    Love Yo Gabba Gabba! My 20 month old daughter loves these! I wanted to get her new bath toys that would not hold water when put away after each bath and these are perfect.
    Love these! I ordered this set for my 27 month old as a Christmas gift. She was so excited when she opened it! I've purchased other foam bath stickers in the past but these Yo Gabba Gabba buddies are the best yet. They are thicker 1cm and seem really durable. Nice variety of sizes too Muno is almost 6 tall Brobee's just over 4. They stick really well to our tile. The illustrations are so fun and colorful!The set comes with 21 friends from Gabba Land includingMunoBrobeePlexFoofaToodeeDJ Lance's boom boxSunCloudRocky mountainGlacierGrassy hillsFlowersTreeTree stumpBeaverLizardWormButterflyPink birdBlue birdLadybugThey're like the perfect bath toy. Clean up is quick because we don't have to worry about squeezing water from them like squirters and they stick to the wall out of the way! until they're dry. I will upload a photo of the entire set.
    Horrible I bought this for my grandson to play with in the bathtub. First of all most of the paint on the figures stuck to the plastic bag when I took the figures out of the bag. Secondly and most importantly the figures do not stick to the bathtub. What a waste of money! Don't bother to buy theseI would send them back but I trashed them because I was so upset. I wish I would have gotten my money back but it is a hassle for me to send things back.
    My toddler finally likes bath time again! We bought this for my 2yo daughter for Christmas and she LOVES it! She is a big fan of the show so of course she really loves all of the characters and this set even includes Archibald and other bugs/animals. There are also pieces that represent each of the character's 'land' so it really feels like the Yo Gabba Gabba set is hers to play with. A month ago I couldn't get her to sit down in the tub now I can't get her out. So far ours have held up really well no durability issues yet.
    Perfect for double duty as cake topper turned bath toy! I ordered these after weeks of puzzling over how to do a quick/easy/cute/affordable cake topper for a Yo Gabba Gabba birthday party.
    love them! Bought this as a gift for a friend. Her daughter loved them. They're bigger than I thought they would be and very durable.
    Great Toy! My wife and I got this for our 21 month old daughter for Christmas. The first time we put them in the bath she screamed she loved them so much! Great buy.
    Much Fun in the Tub I gave these to my 2 year old niece during her bath of course. She had lots of fun with them and my Sister in Law said they really added to her bath time.


    21 Nifty pieces, including all the Yo Gabba Gabba characters..Yo Gabba Gabba Bath Buddies..Ages 3 years and up..Bath Buddies are foam "stickers" that stick to the bath tub and can be used again and again..Big Bath Time Fun!..


    Related Products
    • Yo Gabba Gabba Bath Squirters Great cake topper! These great bath squirters also double for some awesome cake toppers! They were such a great hit for my daughter's 2nd birthday party. ...Read the full

    • I Love to Color (Yo Gabba Gabba!) Great Yo gabba gabba is my 19 month old daughter's favorite show. She loves it the crayons are big so it's easy for her to hold them. Everything was as expected. ...Read the full

    • Sleep and Dream of Happy Things (Yo Gabba Gabba! (Board)) 2 1/2 year old loves it! My 2 1/2 year old is a huge fan of Yo Gabba Gabba and she loves books. I decided to buy this book first since the Sleep episode is one of her favorites. She loves this book so much she takes it to bed with her. She ...Read the full

    • Yo Gabba Gabba 123 Number Wood Puzzle Gabba Puzzle My 2 yo daughter loves this puzzle. She wasn't around when it came in the mail so I opened it and left it on the coffee table. When she finally noticed it she was all smiles and immediately dumped the ...Read the full

    • Yo Gabba Gabba ABC Letters Wood Puzzle Yo gabba gabba ABC Puzzle Pros 1. Has upper case letters and lowercase letters underneath. 2. Made of real wood and seems pretty durable.Cons 1. J and K are connected. WHY? 2. You have to turn the letters perfectly ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Yo Gabba Bath Buddies count Much Fun in the Tub Post a Comment

    toys bath Popular Posts