Saturday, March 31, 2012

Jedi Dressing Gowns Star Robes Jedi Master


Jedi Dressing Gowns - Star Wars Bath Robes
  • Features a belt and pockets
  • One Size fits most adults
  • 47-inches long from shoulder to bottom
  • 100% Polyester
  • Officially Licensed
  • Jedi Master As I sit here swaddled in the warm and voluptuous folds of my Jedi Robe I can't help but feel that the balance has been restored to the universe and the force is again at peace. This is an awesome Jedi Robe and I highly suggest you get one for yourself.
    Great Gift My buddy bought this. It's a great gift for all ages. He now uses it as our fraternity initiation robe. He may not be anonymous while paddling the new pledges til they break but he sure as heck looks awesome while doing it and adding some force to those kids.
    Awesome and authentic I am an owner of Urban Buckle that happens to sell this item but am a huge Star Wars fan. When we were at a convention we ran into the guys that manufacture these robes and decided to order some in. When our first shipment got to us I had to have one for myself. High quality thick cotton keeps you very warm and the way the hood comes over your head you feel like a real Jedi. I felt like old Ben when he saves Luke from the Sand People. I think I might drive my wife crazy with my Jedi quotes as I walk around the house using my Jedi mind tricks. You simply won't disappoint a Star Wars fan with this robe it will be the best gift they get.
    The Force Is Strong With This One
    Not too bad I'm fairly pleased with this purchase. The length is comfortable on me I'm 6 foot even. Only minor complaints. The stitching on the emblem was discolored out of the box. And the stitching on the hanging loop seems weak. I don't think it would take too long for that loop to break off.
    A nice heavyduty robe I am 6'4 so this robe didn't come all the way to the floor as illustrated but it would for anyone 6' tall or less. the sleeves are quite long as is the Jedi cowl. The fabric is sturdy and warm.
    Comfy spacious and fun! Hubby saw this robe and sent me a single word email WANT. So into the christmas shopping basket it went.I'm thrilled with the purchase!The robe is well made out of a nice quality terrycloth but it's not too heavy. The seaming is great the fit is great and while it's a 'one size fits all' robe it's plenty large enough for hubby who wears XL clothing. He's worn it nearly constantly since he's received it which is saying something. He wouldn't wear it regardless of its 'fan cred' if it wasn't really comfortable. We're both really enjoying this robe and I'll definitely be looking out for similar products in the future.
    Fairly good value I bought this Item for around $80 before shipping as an xmas present for a friend. It turned out to be a success. This product is more like a house robe than something that is very durable so don't expect to wear it outside or place it near an open fire. I was hoping for the product to be more durable as an outdoor product because I was looking for something as similar to the series as possible. Despite all this I was rather impressed with it. The robe is very comfortable and warm it was worth the money I paid for.
    Great Gift! I got this as a Christmas gift for me fiance. He's a Star Wars Fanatic and I searched high and low for something different. Well I came across this item and was happy to do the research. On a different website it goes for the same price but made from a completely different material. This one is cotton and it's so warm! He was extremely happy to get this and he uses it when it's cold we live up north and has his star wars light saber pens and what not so it makes it even funnier. I haven't washed it yet but so far it's been good. Also I did not get an option on size but it's really long. My fiance is 5'10ish and it reaches his ankles. There's no educational value to this so thats why it's low on stars.
    BEST ROBE EVER As long as you don't try and cook in it. But Jedi don't cook more on that later.This robe is the bomb not only is it down to the floor and hooded it is comfortable and warm. Hell you'd be hard pressed to find a a long robe with a hood for the same price Jedi or not. Just now you get to walk around and make jokes about your your nearby lightsaber.So the only bad thing is the sleeves hang down and if you happen to be cooking or something you are likely to get your sleeves in some food. But as I said Jedi don't cook.


    Features a belt and pockets.One Size fits most adults.47-inches long from shoulder to bottom.100% Polyester.Officially Licensed. AS SEEN ON THIS MORNINGStar Wars fans rejoice! The Jedi Dressing Gowns are here! What could be better on an evening than strutting around in your Jedi robe, making sure your Lightsaber doesn't inadvertently pop out due to your lack of jimmy-jams? The Jedi Dressing Gown is made of soft 100% cotton velour and has a Jedi logo embroidered on the front. The bath robe's large hood, sash belt and wide sleeves are classic features of a Jedi robe.


    Related Products
    • Star Wars Jedi Terry Velour Bath Robe for Men Awesome robe! Bought this as a Halloween costume because most Jedi costumes cost as much as this robe and I'd only get to wear them once. The robe is well made and light weight. The over size sleeves are surprisingly functional because they ...Read the full

    • Star Wars Vader Costume Bath Robe Awesome Order arrived well within the timeframe given. Be cautious as this item runs large the person I purchased this for is 6' even and muscular and its large on him perfect for the emperor. ...Read the full

    • Ninja Coat Hook Misleading description regarding quanity The items are cool very heavy and good quality BUTthe picture shows 2 ninja stars and the description says Ninja coat hooks plural so we assumed that we would receive 2 stars in ...Read the full

    • Tool Logic CC1SB Credit Card Companion with 1/2-Inch Knife, Translucent Black Very nice true pocket knife This is the best true pocket knife ever. Why? Because it's so slim that I carry it everywhere usually in my front pants pocket and you don't even know it's there.The knife blade is really sharp and beefycut's through rope rubber hose ...Read the full

    • 8-Bit Tie by ThinkGeek Retro Geek Chic So this tie is almost too awesome. Nice construction and definitely a eyecatcher and all for less than a regular boring tie. There are some things you should really be aware of*This is a clipon. It has to be since the knot ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Jedi Dressing Gowns Star Robes Jedi Master Post a Comment

    toys bath Popular Posts