Thursday, March 29, 2012

Munchkin Bath Friends Toy Organizer Super Mommy


Munchkin Bath Friends Toy Organizer
  • Mesh bottom for easy drainage
  • Also hangs from showerhead
  • Keeps toys organized
  • Keeps toys dry
  • Easily suctions to tub wall
  • It's ok It held the toys though one suction cup would fall off from time to time. It's cute and did the job.
    suction cups dont hold At best it is lopsided which annoys me because the left suction cup DOES NOT STICK AT ALL!! The other suction cup holds sometimes but not if the bath wall is wet or if the suction cup gets wetboth of which will happen since it is used in the bath after all. The bag also falls off with a tugand my 9 month old loves to tug it because the design is pretty and eye catching one of only 2 good things. It is also large enough to hold all his bath toys.Also wish it was full mesh for better aeration of his toys.Disappointed and would not recommend this product.
    Suction Cups Don't Work All you have to do is look at this when you open the package and you know immediately there will be issues with the suction cups. They don't look like they'll stick they are very flat and they don't stick. I ended up using the string and tying it to a towel rod in our shower. I may try to buy some real suction cups and fix it myself but I wouldn't recommend others buy this product.
    Bath Toy Organizer I had serious trouble with the suction cups on this item. There are only two of them I think it could use a third and neither of them would stay on my tile walls even when there was nothing in it. I moved it to a different location in my bathroom and for some reason after a whole day of fighting with it it seems to be holding. I haven't had trouble with it for over a week now so I suppose it's alright. I don't think I'd recommend it to a friend though.
    A wonderful bath toy holder I recieved this item the other day and love it already. It holds a good number of bath toys without intruding on your showering space. Both suction cups held right away and have yet to fall off. The product hangs evenly and if it doesn't you can adjust it by moving the rope around. I would highly recommend this item for anyone looking for a place to let their bath toys dry.
    simple and exactly what i was looking for i was looking for a bag/container/drainer thing for those must have bath toys. I found some that were fancy and others that were complicated looking with lots of hooks and strings. and then i found this product. easy to use suction cups work great simple exactly what i was looking for.
    Super Mommy Just received this Munckin Bath Friends Toy Organizer. Seems to be just fine. I didn't need or want anything too big or fancy so when I saw this I thought it would be perfect. The price was nice too plus free shipping. Suction cups work well & bag holds a good number of toys and is cute & colorful.
    Colorful and Convenient Toys start to take over the bathtub when you have an infant or toddler. Ours was no different. Even with a few toys they quickly take over. I purchased this organizer due to the playful colors easy attachable suction cups and open mesh bottom so that the toys will dry out. The product did not dissapoint. Great in every way. It's even larger than I anticipated without taking up too much room.
    Great Bath Toy Bag This is PERFECT! It holds a decent amount of toys stays on the wall or shower door and has a sturdy mesh bottom and back to prevent water build up and mold. The mesh is very fine so toys will not slip through or get caught.
    Poor quality I bought this to go with the decor of my granddaughters' bathroom. It looks great but don't waste your money. From the minute I opened the box the suction cups didn't work. Now it is just toy storage that is under the bathroom sink.


    Mesh bottom for easy drainage.Also hangs from showerhead.Keeps toys organized.Keeps toys dry.Easily suctions to tub wall. This bath toy organizer keeps toys dry. It keeps toys organized. This features a mesh bottom for easy drainage. It easily suctions to the tub, walls and also hangs from showerhead hangs on any flat surface or from showerhead. This has a delightful seascape design that captivates kids. This makes bath time so much fun, but boy it can't be messy. Now you can keep your tub neat and clean all the time with this convenient bath toy organizer.


    Related Products
    • Munchkin Bath Letters and Numbers ~*~*~THESE ARE NONTOXIC * DON'T STINK & ARE TONS OF FUN~*~*~ Really surprised about the reviews that claim these smell toxic they don't. Plus they are nontoxic so anything you smell wouldn't be toxic. Do they have a smell? Yes they do at first. Does it stink? No it ...Read the full

    • Munchkin Ten Squirtin Sea Buddies Paint comes off! I bought these toys not over amazon but rather at our local drug store for my daughter's bath time. She has just started teething so mouths and chews on everything she can get her hands on. We found to our shock that some of the paint came off one ...Read the full

    • Sassy Bathtime Pals Squirt and Float Toys Defective set? I've got the sassy pals for my granddaughter and she loved them. What was my surprise when my daughter told me their color started to run specially the blue which ended up on the baby's skin! I brought them back home to return ...Read the full

    • Sassy Soft Swimmers Animal Characters Bath Toy, 3 Pack Cute and Fun. These are soft toys very cute! my children are very engaged in the bath with the toys. Two have squirters and one is a sponge. They do stay wet for a few days even if wrung out. ...Read the full

    • Munchkin Caterpillar Spillers Stacking Cups Grandma's never wrong This was a shower gift from my mom and I was thinking cute but how much fun will they be? She had seven kids so I guess she knows what she is doing. My son loves them. We do all kinds of fun things in the bathtub with ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Munchkin Bath Friends Toy Organizer Super Mommy Post a Comment

    toys bath Popular Posts