Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pet Toy Storage Pained Espresso Great for small dog toys!


Pet Toy Storage Box, MDF Pained in Espresso
  • Attractively stores pet supplies
  • Opens on top
  • Includes decals and letters
  • Attractively stores pet toys
  • Perfect for Dog or Cat supplies
  • So cute. I give this a 5 star because it looks like an expensive toy box that's actually not so expensive! The decals give it a personalized look and people comment on it when they come over.
    The cutest!! This is the cutest toy box I've ever seen for a pet!! It is made well and is a great price. It's super easy to put together. They don't show it here but it comes with stickers that you could put on the box which make it look that much cuter. I've added a picture if you wanted to see what it looked like with the stickers. I get so many compliments on it when people see it. I have the matching bed as well for my dogs so it just completes the room.
    Perfect! This is very well made and is the perfect size to store my dog's larger toys and balls. She is able to reach in and get what she wants. Unfortunately she doesn't usually put them away This is a very attractive toy box that looks like a piece of furniture and matches my decor nicely. I highly recommend it especially at this price.
    Great for small dog toys! So my pup has the most toys in the world. I'm sure his toys probably outwiegh the box! Assembly was pretty easy and very clearly marked. It only took about 15 minutes and the majority of it was taking it out of the box. You will need a phillps screwdriver and dont' be alarmed when the wood pegs fall out. I applied a tiny dab of wood glue and stuck them in the holes. My box was damaged when it arrived. The handles missing a chunk of wood on the side but it's on the inside so it's not too noticable.
    Cute nice looking but missing parts/bad directions I love the look of this the stickers do not cheapen it I placed them on the inside of the hinged door so I can close it when company is over. It's easy for my toy sized dog to jump in and out and she enjoys sitting inside of it while guarding her treasures.Butthe directions were just awful and the 2 hinge pins to work the door were missing in the package. Having it halfway assembled and being impatient I found two small screws that did the trick. It looks nice and functions well despite the missing parts. So buyer beware.
    A Very Good Toy Box I have 3 dogs and their toys were always everywhere in the house. This toy box is perfect to keep their toys I keep the lid open and they can pick their toys out to play with them.
    Tiger's HAPPY I believe every FAMILY MEMBER deserves their own space.I loved this piece of furniture. The dark color wood was a nice sharp addition to the home. It is extremely spacious We keep Tiger's clothes & toys in there Overall a solid buy for those who wish to add a classy piece of furniture to their home.*Note ~ the storage box some with sticky letters to add a persoanlized message to the box. Our letters have started to peel.
    Excellent toy storage box We all loved this box. It was super easy to assemble and it is perfect for all the toys our little puppy has Good size fits well with kitchen theme we got it in white and has cute labels where you can add the name of your puppy and cute puppy paw prints. With all that said it is great practical affordable solution for toys storage for your pets.
    Pet Toy Storage The storage box had been previously opened and some of the lettering was missing. Although this is minor when I buy a new product I want the contents to be there. I could not place my pet's name on it since it was missing all of the As Hs and Ns. Otherwise the product was fine.
    No Complaints I am satisfied with this little storage box. It is pretty well constructed but I don't recommend anyone sitting on it. In fact one of my friends sat on it probably weighing about 160 lbs and it was fine but I told him to get off of it. It looks exactly like the picture and it is what I wanted. Very easy to assemble.


    Attractively stores pet supplies.Opens on top.Includes decals and letters.Attractively stores pet toys.Perfect for Dog or Cat supplies. Pet Toy Storage - this product complements every room in the house. Constructed of durable MDF, and packaged KD. It is available in non-toxic white or espresso painted finishes. The storage box includes decals and letters to add your unique design.


    Related Products
    • Our Pets Big Bone Toy Box Storage Bin Adorable AND Practical! This Bone Toy Box is wonderful! It holds all of my little guy's MANY toys! I wouldn't even be able to GUESS hold many toy's it is currently holding but it is ALOT! It closes tightly so that little paws cannot get in and drag out all the toys ...Read the full

    • Kyjen PP01056 Hide-A-Squirrel Pet Toy, Large NF Terrier playing with this toy

    • HomeZone MDF Pet Food Storage and Server, Espresso, Large very convenient I love this purchase. Totally worth the money. I have two boxers and they were slurping their water ALL OVER the kitchen floor. It was disgusting. And as my 8 month old boxer was getting bigger it looked like he was really ...Read the full

    • Kyjen Plush Puppies Squeaker Mat Long Body Gator Dog Toy with 16 Squeakers Great Dog Toy 16 Squeakers!!!!!
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Pet Stages Puppy Cuddle Pal Great puppy gift from breeders  

      No comments:

      Pet Toy Storage Pained Espresso Great for small dog toys! Post a Comment

      toys bath Popular Posts