Friday, March 23, 2012

Duracell Lithium Electronic Organizers DL2032B Works just great!


Duracell 3-Volt Lithium Battery for Electronic Organizers (DL2032B)
  • Improved Duracell is longer lasting with up to 125% increase in performance compared to original Duracell batteries
  • The "Copper Top" is the most reliable for everyday devices like remotes, watches, toys, radios, flashlights & pagers
  • Size: 2032
  • More power-demanding devices run longer & work better
  • Great Battery! The Battery works great as a replacement for the one in my Cadilac remote. I now have better range to unlock my doors.
    Nice! I had no idea how to find this battery as a replacement for ones in my bath scale. So I was so happy to find them on Amazon.Received quickly and they were exactly what I needed.Good price too.
    Works just great! Item was received in a timely manner and was welldescribed so there was no problem with it being the right size and shape for my bathroom scales.
    3volt battery Amazon made it fast and easy to find the battery I was looking for at A great price.
    08 Nissan Altima Key Battery This battery works fantastic for the nissan altima 2008 smartkey. I bought one 1 yr ago and my key is still working like a champ. Great battery for 1/10 of the price at the dealership.
    Brought life back to my Apple remote If you own an Apple Remote be aware that its battery will last years then give out without warning. This battery is an inexpensive way to rejuvenate it for years to come.
    Price too high for online sales As reported for the Energizers I purchased at Amazon I found these Duracell batteries at an online pharmacy called hocks which had them much cheaper and with my other items had no shipping or tax either. If you have only an order for a battery and will get stuck with shipping then these prices might be OK but if you order anything else over some limit $75?? then the hocks place will ship free and if I remember right it was $1.69 for TWO of these batteries in one package! Can't beat that price.


    Improved Duracell is longer lasting with up to 125% increase in performance compared to original Duracell batteries.The "Copper Top" is the most reliable for everyday devices like remotes, watches, toys, radios, flashlights & pagers.Size: 2032.More power-demanding devices run longer & work better. Ideal for glucometers and other home medical devices. Voltage/Capacity: 3 Volt. Size: 2032. Type/Material: Lithium. Quantity: 1. For electronics. 3V. 1 Battery.


    Related Products
    • Energizer Watch/Electronic Batteries, 3 Volts, 2032, 2 batteries (Lithium Button Cell) Good batteries but old stock. I just received these batteries they work good and the shipping was fast but they are old stock. The date on the back of the package says 2006 so they are 4 year old batteries and the white paper was yellowing so ...Read the full

    • Duracell 3-volt Lithium Battery for Electronic Organizers Dl2032 Name brand packaged battery but died fast This battery was put into an electronic scale. The previous battery lasted about 2 years the one that came with the scale. This battery lasted about 2 months. I do not recommendI think they are ...Read the full

    • Long-life Lithium Button Cell Batteries New batteries I bought these batteries to replace the battery in my Apple remote and they are perfect. As stated they are not subject to Amazon prime and they took over a week to arrive ordered on 1/21 arrived on 1/30. However I was willing ...Read the full

    • Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Little Glamour Gift Set Cute! We received this as a gift for my 5.5mo old daughter. She enjoys playing with it but doesnt seem to hold her attention for too long. She likes chewing on the ring with the heart and butterfly dangles and also on the little knobs on the ring.She also likes the ...Read the full

    • Duracell MN21B2PK Watch / Electronic/ Keyless Entry Battery, 12 Volt Alkaline duracells for cheaper than in the store These batteries in the store cost more for one single than this twopack online delivered I bought with other items and got super saver free shipping. The shelf life was well into the future and they are ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Duracell Lithium Electronic Organizers DL2032B Works just great! Post a Comment

    toys bath Popular Posts