Friday, March 16, 2012

SpongeBob SquarePants Foam Bath Alphabet


SpongeBob SquarePants Foam Bath Alphabet
  • MADE FROM SOFT, DURABLE, NON-TOXIC FOAM
  • IDEAL FOR 3+ YEARS

  • MADE FROM SOFT, DURABLE, NON-TOXIC FOAM.IDEAL FOR 3+ YEARS. Take a bath with SpongeBob! The kids won't want to get out of the tub. SpongeBob Foam Bath Toys set includes letters and two SpongeBob characters. Soft, durable, non-toxic foam shapes adhere to the tile.


    Related Products
    • Munchkin SpongeBob Squarepants Bath Squirters 1ea Yay Spongebob! As squirty toys they are stiff and hard to actually squeeze but I really didn't buy them for that purpose. They float and are fun to throw around in the tub. My toddler likes the Spongebob song and is entertained by the toys ...Read the full

    • SpongeBob Squarepants Bubbly Fun Rug Cute I'm a big SpongeBob fan and bought this rug for my bahroom. Overall I'm very satisfied with it. Quality wise it is alot nicer and sturdier than I expected and a bit bigger. I would definitely recommend this cute little rug for a kids ...Read the full

    • Ginsey Sponge Bob Grin Spongy Soft Padded Toilet Seat Nice! Cute and comfy! Our 2 and 3 year old have their own bathroom and we recently decided to redecorate with a Spongebob theme. They love their toilet now. ...Read the full

    • BABYBJĂ–RN Toilet Trainer - White/Black Fantastic Potty Seat! My daughter started with the Baby Bjorn stand alone potty seat which was great when she was just getting started with the idea of using a potty. She quickly became too tall to use the stand alone potty seat so I ordered this Baby Bjorn Toilet ...Read the full

    • Yo Gabba Bath Buddies (21 count) Versitile and kids love the Gabba characters When I purchased this toy I expected to last only for a few bath sessions. It is much more durable than I anticipated. The characters are made of foam that is a about 1/4 ...Read the full

    No comments:

    SpongeBob SquarePants Foam Bath Alphabet Post a Comment

    toys bath Popular Posts