Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Alex Toys Beach Stickers 633W great bath toy


Alex Toys Beach Stickers For The Tub 633W
  • 8x1.50x9.50 inches
  • Fun My one year old daughter loves these! The are so easy to stick up and take down even for a baby. And I love the handy carrying case.
    Great product My son loves these toys. They will stick to practically anything when weteven my son! Very fun toy and I would consider them to be educational.
    Great bath fun for one year old and four year old Both our girls love this toy for the bath it's chewy for our baby and fun for our big girl too. We also have the farm set.
    Fun fish but too much other My twin babies liked the fish & turtle pieces The seahorse is ok the starfish needs a face living creatures with eyes are more engaging for tots. The set includes too many vague seaweed and coralshaped pieces which are completely ignored.
    Tub time pleaser My kids are 4yo boy & 2yo girl and often taking baths together. It is great to have toys where there is enough to eliminate arguing and that they both enjoy. I love that it is easy clean up and no slime/mold issues. I have to say that there are a couple of sea anemone ? that look strange but great toy. I plan to buy some more in this line.
    Beach stickers Not really worth the money. Colors were dull. Didn't hold my 2 year old granddaughter's attention. She preferred her alphabet letter stickers to this set. Should have lots of different colorful fish.
    Great bath toy These are great bath stickers. My 3 year old loves them. They actually stick to the tub they dry out completely in their mesh bag between baths avoiding mildew and they're sturdy enough that my 10 month old can chew on them a bit without ending up with foam in his mouth. Lots of bathtime fun.
    Favorite bath toy! This is my son's favorite bath toy! The little mesh bag is perfect for holding them and it stays suctioned to the wall quite well. The toys adhere to the sides of the tub well although they don't stay there long since baby loves to chew on them.
    Very nice! Good quality and enjoyable stickers. I had one before and it proved to be very good. Kids enjoy a lot to play with them in the bath.
    great bath toy My graddaughter loves to play with these shapes in the tub. they are very durable and wash well. She like how the stick yto the tub and tub wall.


    8x1.50x9.50 inches. Enjoy soft, imaginative fun for the tub with these colorful bathtub stickers. The chubby foam shapes are easy for little hands to hold and stick to the tub or tile when wet.


    Related Products
    • Stickers for the Tub [Farm Friends] Farm Friends in the TUB SO cute! These little animals are so cute and durable. They make bath time so fun for my 2 year old. There are many animals included and even a tractor grass fences and the barn. Loads of fun.Cute little bag to put them all in when done ...Read the full

    • Rub a Dub Stickers for the Tub: Beep Beep! AWESOME set for tub time! Our 22 month old received this set of cars trucks signs etc. in a big pack that also came with the letters and shapes and numbers. The first night he spent a long time making car and bus and firetruck sounds along the road. The second ...Read the full

    • Alex Toys Pals Stickers for the Tub kids love it My 15 month old daughter enjoys this toy. We also have the the vehicle bath stickers from the same maker that both my son and daughter enjoy. It makes bath time lots of fun. In fact I have a hard time getting them out. The ...Read the full

    • Alex Toys Abc Stickers For The Tub Great teaching tool We purchased a set of these for my son to use in the bath so that he could learn his ABC's. Once he accomplished that we quickly found out that one set was not enough. We have three sets and we use these to teach spelling and reading. ...Read the full

    • Alex Toys Bath Scene - Numbers & Shapes Great in theory.. We bought these for my child when he got in to the big bath. He loved the letters and it really helped him learn. BUT they molded quickly and no matter what I did I could not get the mold off them. I dried them after every use stored them properly ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Alex Toys Beach Stickers 633W great bath toy Post a Comment

    toys bath Popular Posts