Thursday, April 12, 2012

Alex Quacky Cups Bath Colors Great tub toys!

Alex Jr. Tub Joy Quacky Cups Bath Toy (Colors may Vary)
Alex Jr. Tub Joy Quacky Cups Bath Toy (Colors may Vary) Read more...

  • Little rubber duck squirter
  • 3 cups that drizzle, sprinkle and drain
  • Easy gripping for little hands
  • Just for baby bath time toys
  • Stack, drain and squirt

  • Simply great! We have several different types of cups both for in the bath and out which my 10 month old son enjoys. He also now adores these. I don't know what it is about them but he loves these.
    Just a bath toy I bought this to have up at my mom's house for my child's bath. They're okay but they need more holes in the bottom. It takes forever for the water to come out of the cups. Other than that they are nice to have.
    Quality bath toy My daughter loved to watch water trickle out of cups in the bathtub. I however was sick of dipping and holding the tiny cups we had OVER and OVER again. I looked for a long time to find a cup with a large capacity and holes which provided interesting showers. These cups were much more expensive than other similar toys but well worth their price.
    A lot of uses I bought this toy when my daughter was 10 months old. She really loves playing with these duck cups. However I took them out of her bath toy selection for awhile after she turned 1. She kept trying to fill the cups up and drink the water. It would be fine except she can't drink out of a regular cup yet speed flow of the water so she kept coughing a lot after swallowing so much water so fast. She's 16 months now and I may put them back in the mix to see how she does with them. I like using them to rinse her hair out as well.
    cute but overpriced and awkward for little hands to hold. I'm a big fan of most of the things that the Alex brand comes up with. My gripe about these1 VERY hard plastic and made in China which makes me worry about how safe they are2 extremely expensive given #13 they're tough for a toddler to hold my daughter is 14 months and can't really hold them b/c they're so large4they're slightly hazardous b/c they're so large and inflexible. My daughter uses a small inflatable tub instead of sitting in the big bathtub she stood up to grab another toy that had fallen out and when she plunked back down she landed on one of the duck cups and got upset b/c it hurt. If it wasn't such a nuisance to return these I would have sent them back.However since I chose to keep them I do like that they hold lots of water so that when I play with my daughter and hold them up for her there's a long full stream of water that flows out.
    Simplest and Best Bath Toys Ever! We've purchased a variety of bath toys for my 21monthold daughter and these are by far the best! They are so simple yet so entertaining! She has bath magnets bath crayons and various squirt toys. She plays with all of them at times but these cups she plays with at EVERY bath. I also use them to rinse her off and she's now starting to use them to rinse herself off so they're helping her learn how to give herself a bath.
    Great tub toys! I think I bought these for my daughter when she was about 10 months old. She is 2 yrs and 2 months and she still plays with them. They are colorful and cute.
    Great bath time fun! How to kill two birds with one stone? Well with these 3 ducks of course! Need a toy for the lil one in the bath? Throw in 2 of the smaller ducks and watch her scoop up water and see a shower of H2O filter through the bottom.
    Tub Cups Wish I had gotten these sooner! I have had them for 8mths now and my 13month old loves them. They are very durable. The paint has lasted and not come off at all. They all have different size pour holes and h2o comes out at different speeds. They are great for washing his hair playing with and have a very cute color scheme.
    Daughter loves it!! My 20 month old daughter love these cups!! It's the first thing that she grabs once I put her into the bath tub.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Sassy Developmental Bath Toy, Catch and Count Net Very cute bath toy lots of fun for little ones Our 3yearold loves playing in the bath and this toy is a lot of fun for her. She never seems to tire of catching the little fish over and over again with the net. It dries quickly after bath time ...Read the full

    • Munchkin Baby Bath Ball, Colors May Vary Wow This toy looked pretty unimpressive to me but my child was in the agerange listed on the packaging so I picked it up because I needed a tub toy. Turns out it's a deceptively clever little toy! The side with the cutouts is flexible so you can collapse it and it ...Read the full

    • Munchkin Snail Stacker Bath Toy SoSo Bath Toy My daughter liked it the first time we let her play with it in the tub. After that she seems disinterested. So it doesn't hold her attention. Also not super sturdy floating in the water. ...Read the full

    • Alex Toys Magnetic Boats In The Tub They don't tip or sink These little boats are pretty basic. But unlike most of our bath toys they do not tip over or take on water and sink. And because they don't fill up if they get thrown out of the tub they don't ...Read the full

    • Safety 1st Bath Toy Bag Great Bag and it Sticks to the Wall of My Shower!!! My shower is plastic not ceramic and I often have trouble getting suction cups to stay put. This bag stays and I am so happy. We have it loaded with toys stacking cups boats boon bugs and it ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Alex Quacky Cups Bath Colors Great tub toys! Post a Comment

    toys bath Popular Posts