Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Alex Toys Rub Dub Hoops Doesn't Stick to some Tile

Alex Toys Rub a Dub Hoops in the Tub
Alex Toys Rub a Dub Hoops in the Tub Read more...

  • Suction-cup net hold balls so they are easy to retrieve
  • Balls are also water squirters
  • Award winner
  • Safe for toddlers and phthalate-free
  • Includes 3 colorful balls

  • Great tub toy! We got this for our 11 month old for Christmas. He loves it! It sticks to the tub very well he even uses it to pull himself to a standing position and it holds his weight without popping off. He loves to take out the balls and put them back in so for us we like that the hoop is not open at the bottom.
    Doesn't Stick to some Tile I was very excited to get this for my daughter as she has outgrown her baby bath toys. When we got it I was a little dissapointed as the suction cups would not stick to our wall tile. The tile in our bathroom does not have a slick/shinny finish so we ended up sticking to the side of the bathtub. My daughter does like to play with it but would be more fun to be higher in the bath area.
    Fun in the Tub!
    Great product!
    My baby loved it!
    Doesn't stick to wall defeats purpose Wouldn't recommend this purchase it doesn't stick to the wall but at least there's still the balls to play with in the water.
    Bath Toy I got this for my son. He loves spending time in the bathtub and this is a great toy for that. He loves this toy so much. I would buy this if you have kids who love bath time.
    Almost perfect My 1 yr old recieved this for his bday. HE LOVES IT! It's even fun for me The only problem is one of the suction cupsit came bent so it has some trouble sticking to the tub but not a big deal I can always replace the suction cup.
    Fun bath toy This toy is just as advertised. A small hoop and some balls. My 21 month old loves it and the fact that the hoop is actually a basket and the ball stay in there is a plus I think. It seems to be good quality and the suction cups hold well which has been a problem with other bath items.
    Priced correctly Bought for my 2yr old son and he likes to take the balls in and out of net. Like other reviews my right suction cup didnt want to stick but on closer inspection notice the edges of cup were bent in so if made sure flat when attaching and sticks fine. The suction cups wont stick to porous/ceramic tile so have to hang top of tub which my son likes just as much. This toy also sticks to fridge and he like to play with it there as well. Overall is decent toy for the price paid.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Alex Toys Magnetic Boats In The Tub They don't tip or sink These little boats are pretty basic. But unlike most of our bath toys they do not tip over or take on water and sink. And because they don't fill up if they get thrown out of the tub they don't ...Read the full

    • Munchkin Gone Fishin Bath Toy Set Bath Time Fun This is a wonderful toy for the little one! My daughter hated taking baths so we found this wonderful toy. Now she loves to play fishing and I can get her cleaned up! The fish have bright colors and are easily caught! The ...Read the full

    • Sassy Developmental Bath Toy, Catch and Count Net Very cute bath toy lots of fun for little ones Our 3yearold loves playing in the bath and this toy is a lot of fun for her. She never seems to tire of catching the little fish over and over again with the net. It dries quickly after bath time ...Read the full

    • Alex Toys Star Crayon In The Tub Great in the bath for toddlers!!! This tub crayon which is actually several colors on one handheld plastic star the crayons are on the tips of the star is easy to grip and the crayons don't dissolve or get lost in the tub the way other tub crayons do. Has outlasted ...Read the full

    • Alex Tub Tunes Water Drums My nephews love these! I bought these for my nephews and they totally love them!My sister says they won't go in the bath without them. They tap on the drums and then tap on the tub wall and spout to get all kinds of cool sounds and rhythms going. They also use them ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Alex Toys Rub Dub Hoops Doesn't Stick to some Tile Post a Comment

    toys bath Popular Posts