Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wireless Shower Speakers Anti Fog Mirror I love it.

SPIĀ® Wireless Shower Speakers with Anti-Fog Mirror
SPI® Wireless Shower Speakers with Anti-Fog Mirror Read more...

  • Works up to 30' away
  • hardware included for mounting
  • Includes FM radio, an LCA clock, and a fog-free mirror
  • Requires 7 AAA batteries, not included
  • Two stereo speakers

  • So close This product could've been great but there's some massive design flaws. The biggest of which is that you can not manually tune the radio! When you turn it on it starts at 87.9 FM and then you have to keep pressing Scan to climb your way up the frequency ladder which is extremely time consuming. The wireless gets great range but the frequency drifts! Very annoying! The only thing that turned out well for this product was that the mirror doesn't fog. I'm currently looking for a good shower wireless radio.
    I love it. I love this unit I read the other comments and can agree that it leaves a bit to be desired when using the radio.But I don't use it for that ever I either use my iPod or laptop with iTunes and it works perfectly. It doesn't wander off station and the sound quality is great. .So it's 5 Stars from me.
    Can't play via transmitter
    Lacking features This system would have been given 5 stars if the radio had the ability to remember the last station you listened too before turning the unit off. Each time you turn the unit on you have to scan back to your favorite station . The MP3 transmitter seemed a little weak and hard to tune as well. Needless to say this system found its way into the guest bathroom and we had to buy another shower radio with the ability to listen to MP3s clearly and remember the last station selected. On the plus side speakers performed well and the size was just right but I don't think that makes up for the other annoyances.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Lentek Super Bark Free Dog Training Device Pleasantly surprised skeptic! I have to tell you the performance of Lentek's Super Bark Free really surprised me. In a GOOD way!Our neighborhood has a bunch of constantlybarking dogs. This drives me crazy as I work from home. I've called the ...Read the full

    • Sony XL-2400 Replacement Lamp for Grand WEGA 3LCD Rear Projection HDTV It takes longer to open the box than it does to replace the lamp. When our TV's lamp went out I was a little concerned about how hard it would be to change this thing out I'm a computer geek by trade but I honestly don't know a lot about HD televisions. I took a ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Wireless Shower Speakers Anti Fog Mirror I love it. Post a Comment

    toys bath Popular Posts