Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Disney Character Vinyl Stormtrooper Chewbacca Perfect gift!

Disney Set of 7 Star Wars Character Pool Bath Vinyl Toys NEW Darth Vader Boba Fett Stormtrooper Yoda C3PO R2D2 Chewbacca
Disney Set of 7 Star Wars Character Pool Bath Vinyl Toys NEW Darth Vader Boba Fett Stormtrooper Yoda C3PO R2D2 Chewbacca Read more...

  • From smoke free environment
  • Disney Theme Park Authentic
  • Brand new in original package

  • Perfect gift! I bought this for my husband. He's a HUGE star wars fan and I thought this would be a cute little gift for him. He loved it! The item arrived way before it said it would. It was well packed too. The package had all of the tags on it so I know it was never opened before too. I highly recommend this company as well as this product.
    Read more...


    No comments:

    Disney Character Vinyl Stormtrooper Chewbacca Perfect gift! Post a Comment

    toys bath Popular Posts